- This Woman Told the FBI She Wanted to Join Al Qaeda and Be a Suicide Bomber. What the Agents Did...I lied. Your heart won’t be warm. But keep reading. Via the AP. Which may or may not be reliable. After Tnuza Jamal Hassan was stopped from flying to Afghanistan last September, she allegedly told FBI agents that she wanted to join al-Qaida... Topics: FBI, Afghanistan
- Al-Qaida Operative Gets Life Sentence for Killing Soldiers, Bomb PlotA man convicted of participating in a 2003 attack on American soldiers in Afghanistan that killed two people and plotting to bomb a U.S. embassy in West Africa was sentenced to life in prison Friday. Ibrahim Suleiman Adnan Adam Harun, who is known... Topics: Afghanistan
- 20 jihadists killed or captured in French raids in northern MaliFrench forces conducted near simultaneous raids and airstrikes on three jihadist targets belonging to al Qaeda's Group for Support of Islam and Muslims (JNIM). Topics: Mali, Religion
- Pat Buchanan Asks: "Is US Being Sucked Into Syria's War?"Authored by Patrick Buchanan via Buchanan.org, Candidate Donald Trump may have promised to extricate us from Middle East wars, once ISIS and al-Qaida were routed, yet events and people seem to be conspiring to keep us endlessly... Topics: Syria, Donald Trump, Isis
- Treasury Department sanctions 3 jihadist facilitators based in PakistanThe US Treasury Department designated three jihadist facilitators who work for Sheikh Aminullah, a key al Qaeda and Taliban facilitator based in Peshawar, Pakistan. All three have allegedly facilitated Aminullah's travels to the Gulf, where he has... Topics: Pakistan, Taliban
- Why No Mention of Radical Islam in the State of the UnionPresident Trump's first State of the Union contained a lot of talk about "terrorism," ISIS, and Guantanamo Bay, but not a word about radical Islamism. "Radical Islamist ideology" was the language used less than six weeks earlier when his... Topics: Religion, Terrorism, Guantanamo
- Telegram Could Raise A Staggering $2 Billion In Biggest-Ever ICO; Is It Just Another Scam?Telegram, the messaging app favored by both cryptocurrency enthusiasts and ISIS recruiters, has completed its presale of Gram tokens, raising a stunning $850 million from VIP investors from Silicon Valley and crypto community. That sum alone... Topics: Silicon Valley
- The government is fighting ISIS online – but could it censor journalists?The government has developed new technology which can “automatically detect terrorist content” online. Propaganda by Daesh (also known as ISIS) could apparently be blocked as soon as it is uploaded. The software was created by private... Topics: Terrorism
- ISIS' Parting Gift To Its Former Capital: Thousands of Explosive Booby TrapsRaqqa may be cleared of ISIS fighters, but hidden throughout the city are thousands of hidden bombs. U.S. special forces and Syrians are training young men to disarm them.(Image credit: Greg Dixon/NPR)
- The Daring Plan to Save a Religious Minority from ISISWhen the terrorist group attacked the Yazidis, a small group of American immigrants knew they could do something. Jenna Krajeski reports. Topics: Religion, Terrorism, Immigration
- Former Presidential Candidate Ordered Detained for Two Weeks in Egypt Egyptian authorities on Thursday ordered a senior Islamist leader to remain in police custody for two weeks after a day of questioning by state security prosecutors about his alleged links to Egypt's outlawed Muslim Brotherhood group. The order... Topics: Egypt, Police
- Don't Use Divisive Term 'Islamophobia,' Expert Tells MPsDr. Zuhdi Jasser is a former U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr., and since 9/11, one of the few obstacles in the path of the international Islamism in North America that is led by admirers of the radical Muslim Brotherhood of the Arab World and the Jamaat-e-Islami...
- grandson of Muslim Brotherhood founder accused of rape, sexual assault in FranceA rape and sexual assault complaint was filed on Friday in France against Swiss Islamist and Professor Tariq Ramadan by former Salafist Henda Ayari. The complaint filed with the Rouen prosecutor’s office in northwestern France, by the Salafist... Topics: France, Ramadan
- Georgetown University Stumps for the Muslim BrotherhoodThe Muslim Brotherhood [MB] "is traditionally a reformist, gradualist movement [which] is working on social change," stated the Egyptian MB member Amr Darrag at a Georgetown University panel last month. With that, Darrag and his fellow speaker, the
- Egyptian Court Sentences Muslim Brotherhood Leader to Life ImprisonmentThe spiritual leader of Muslim Brotherhood terror group was sentenced to life imprisonment, along with another 15 members of the group in connection with violent acts in Egyptian Beni Suef province in 2013.
- Hezbollah Leader Threatens "We Will Open Fire" On Disputed Israeli Offshore Oil & Gas...During a televised address in Beirut on Friday Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah once again warned Israel to back off its claims over disputed oil and gas field just off the southern Lebanese coast, threatening that Hezbollah... Topics: Lebanon, Israel
- Hezbollah says U.S. is not an honest broker, warns Israel”if you bomb us we will bomb you”The leader of Lebanon’s Hezbollah urged fellow politicians Friday not to let the U.S. administration divide their ranks while it mediates a dispute with Israel over offshore gas drilling rights, saying the U.S. is not an honest broker. Hassan... Topics: Israel, Lebanon
- State Department: Tillerson Was Not Claiming That Hezbollah Was a Legitimate Actor in the Lebanese...The State Department is denying that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Wednesday described Hezbollah as a legitimate actor in the Lebanese government, after the secretary’s comments drew harsh criticism from regional experts. Tillerson told...
- 10 years ago today *someone* blew up Hezbollah terror mastermind Imad MughniyehResponsible for 1983 bombings of Beirut US Embassy and Marine Barracks, and Argentine Israeli Embassy and Jewish Center, and just about every other Hezbollah terror attack. Topics: Lebanon
- All Iranian militia, including Hezbollah, must leave Syria, says French ministerPARIS – France’s foreign minister said on Wednesday that Turkey and Iran were both violating international law through their actions in Syria, France’s toughest comments yet on Turkish involvement in the Syrian conflict. Speaking on BFM... Topics: Syria, France, Paris, Turkey, Iran
Get End Times Alerts & Survival Tips.
Subscribe to my FREE End Times Alerts and Survival Tips. Get weekly breaking news and life-saving instructions how to survive if you or your family is left behind Plus I will give you an awesome BONUS GIFT for subscribing. A FREE digital copy of the blockbuster book: "War of the Angels: The Dark World"
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.